Dyflex Plus N (EN388)
Dyflex Plus N (EN388) is a lightweight high cut resistant glove with foamed nitrile coating and thumb crotch reinforcement as its matches Singapore National Water Agency (PUB) minimum standard of EN388:4543.
Performance The remarkably lightweight liner provides maximum levels of cut, abrasion and tear resistance providing superb mechanical protection. Reinforced Crotch Flat nitrile reinforcement between the thumb and forefinger offers additional protection in an area that is highly susceptible to wear and tear. Grip Foamed nitrile palm coating channels oils and liquids away from the surface of the glove to optimise grip and allow for safe handling at all times. Comfort The seamless breathable liner and highly flexible palm coating ensure a high level of comfort even in prolonged use. Dexterity The glove has been designed to be close fitting to provide greater dexterity. Durable Maximum abrasion resistance and reinforced thumb crotch increase durability and ensure longevity. Knit Wrist Elasticated knit wrist provides a secure fit and keeps hands free from dust and debris.
Commonly used in: Construction Automotive Assembly Warehousing, Transport and Logistics Utility Engineering and Manufacture Glass Manufacture and Glazing Oil and Gas
Typically Used For
• Automotive Engineering, Manufacturing, Maintenance& Repair
• Carpentry • Ceramics Handling
• Construction Work • Cutting & Processing
• Engineering Work • Foam Cutting
• General Maintenance Work • Glass Handling
• Ground Work • Joinery • Knife/Blade Handling
• Labouring • Metal Fabrication • Press Works
• Product Assembly • Railway Maintenance
• Steel Manufacture & Handling