The K-Series are low voltage DC electric screwdrivers. These rugged assembly tools increase productivity and enhance product quality through precision torque control and user comfort. The electric screwdrivers automatically stop when the preset torque has been reached. The K-Series electric screwdrivers are NRTL certified from TUV America, Inc. The certification ensures manufacturing companies that they are purchasing and operating a quality and safe tool for its operators.
- Various models that range from 2.6 – 39 lbf.in Rugged production tools designed to increase productivity and enhance product quality through precision torque control and user comfort.
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Available in Lever, Push-to-Start and ESD models.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires a transformer (power supply).