Designed for high production environments, the E-DRIV NF-Series feature a high performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers. The NF tool is ESD certified, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management in power tools ensures product quality, cost savings and a reduction in overall ESD failures.
- Various models that range from 2.6 – 39 lbf.in High performance brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- Designed for high production environments.
- Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction.
- Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Requires transformer (power supply).
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Four style of drivers – Standard models: djustable RPM setting on the tool.
- A selectable Soft Start mode from 0.2-0.6 seconds.
- (Lever Start & Push-to-Start).
- – Angle Control & Auto Reverse models: Set the start, stop and operating direction of the tool.
- (Lever Start) – Plus models: Features a selectable Double Hit Mode for soft joint applications and a selectable Soft Start mode (from 0.2-0.6 seconds).
- Lever Start & Push-to-Start.
- – Soft Stop models: Precision “Soft-Stop” clutch prevents shock to sensitive assemblies like disk drives, plastics, electronics, etc.