The torque tester is a system designed for measuring torque and calibrating torque tools. The instrument can be used for testing torque screwdrivers, torque wrenches and power tools. The user-friendly interface makes it quick and simple to set up your torque testing parameters. With the Capture Manager PC Software, companies are able to produce ISO calibration certificates for tools, which saves money and eliminates the hassle of shipping tools out to calibration labs. The certificate documents the measurement results from the torque calibration and substantiates the operational readiness of the torque tool. System accuracy 0.5% of reading from 10-100% of full scale.
- Enables calibration and analysis of hand and power torque tools.
- Selection of three operation modes: Track, Peak & First Peak Seven units of torque measurements: (ozf.in, lbf.in, lbf.ft, cN.
- m, N.
- m, kgf.
- m, kgf.
- Real time clock for time stamping of readings.
- USB interface to download readings to PC.
- Easy to use menu system.
- Five-digit display.
- High capacity Li-ion batteries for long life and universal charger (100-240 VAC).
- Color display that features clear visual warnings for the operator: Go / No Go and sensor overload.
- Tool Database – stores up to 500 tools.
- Reading database – stores up to 2000 readings.