The Rotary Torque & Angle Sensor is the ideal torque-auditing tool for testing the actual torque being applied on the assembly application. By connecting a rotary torque sensor between an electric or pneumatic tool and assembly application, you can monitor the torque being applied from the tool to fastener or bolt.
- Ability to measure the rotation angle of a fastener.
- Joint rate & breakaway torque can be measured too.
- Angle output: 2-channel quadrature, 360 pulses per rotation.
- For use with most power tools and rotational measurement applications.
- Features ARC II technology, an instant auto-recognition system of the RTSX-A connected to the PTT and LTT.
- Accuracy ± .25% of full scale*.