Monitor torque applied or bolt auditing applications to test a fastener for joint relaxationusing the HSD hand multiplier with built-in sensors. Designed for critical applications like checking/auditing pipe flanges, pressurized connections and other critical fastened joints.
- HSD Hand Multiplier with built-in transducer (sensor controlled).
- Torque and Angle can be monitored or pre-set using the PTT inconjunction with the transducerized multiplier.
- Precision tightening and loosening of all heavy duty fastening connections.
- Low energy input with high torque output.
- Export data to a PC for documentation control with PTT.
- Using the PTT-2000 Bolt Audit Model with HSD, the system is designed for auditing a fastener for a test such as determining relaxation after a fastener has been tightened.
- The purpose of the bolt audit function is to report the degree of movement from the initial torque threshold to the final torque threshold.
- The PTT will display the final torque threshold and the total angle displacement, which has occurred from the initial torque threshold and final torque threshold.
- For operation in combination with a torque wrench.