The Ergo Micro Torque screwdriver, is an externally adjustable torque tool that offers different setting options for applications that require more than one torque value. The adjustable torque screwdriver features an external adjustment torque scale, which allows an operator to quickly and accurately adjust the torque setting on the tool as needed for different applications. Featuring a soft texture grip, the torque screwdriver is an ergonomically safe tool for the operator to use. Built with a cam-over design, the accurate torque screwdriver prevents a fastener or bolt from being under and over tightened.
- Externally adjustable tool offers different setting options for applications that require more than one torque value.
- The positive locking system prevents incidental torque adjustment.
- The screwdriver slips free once the set torque has been reached making over-tightening impossible.
- Adjustment ring disengages to prevent incidental torque adjustment.
- Ergonomic rubber hand grip.
- Precision radial ball clutch and cam allows for automatic resetting.
- Micrometer adjustment allows for accurate tool setting.
- Color coded adjustment ring allow for differentiation of models.
- ESD compliant.