Micro Torque Screwdriver
The Micro Torque Screwdriver is an externally adjustable torque tool that offers different setting options for applications that require more than one torque value. The adjustable torque screwdriver features an external adjustment torque scale, which allows an operator to quickly and accurately adjust the torque setting on the tool as needed for different applications. Built with a cam-over design, the accurate Micro Torque screwdriver prevents a fastener or bolt from being under and over tightened. As quality control tool, the torque screwdriver allows any user to deliver the correct torque with confidence regardless of task and operator skill level. The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements if ISO 6789:2003 (+/- 6% of setting).
- Various models that range from 20 ozf.in to 80 lbf.in.
- Externally adjustable tool offers different setting options for applications that require more than one torque value.
- The positive locking system prevents incidental torque adjustment.
- The screwdriver slips free once the set torque has been reached making over-tightening impossible.
- Adjustment ring disengages to prevent incidental torque adjustment.
- Precision radial ball clutch and cam allows for automatic resetting.
- Micrometer adjustment allows for accurate tool setting.
- Color coded anodized aluminum handles allow for differentiation of models.
Model: 1/4 Female Hex Drives
Maintenance Schedule Like an automobile, torque screwdrivers contain moving parts that require periodic servicing and lubrication. Expected Tool Life With normal use – 100,000 operations.
Routine Maintenance after 100,000 operations, strip, clean & re-grease the Spindle, Cam & Roller. Any worn components should be replaced.
Mountz San Jose, CA is a certified ISO 9001:2015 company. Mountz, Inc. committed to quality through the rigorous process of Quality Management Systems (QMS) implementations and compliance.
Mountz Calibration & Repair Services Mountz Inc. features an experienced calibration and repair staff. Our trained technicians can calibrate and repair most any tool. Mountz provides rapid service with quality that you can trust as we offer two state-of-the-art calibration lab and repair facilities that can calibrate up to 20,000 lbf.ft.