PSE Preset Torque Screwdriver
PSE preset torque screwdriver (internally adjustable) that delivers precision torque control. Built with a cam-over design, the accurate torque screwdriver prevents a fastener or bolt from being under and over tightened. Featuring a soft textured grip, the torque driver is an ergonomically safe tool for the operator to use and is ESD compliant. Using a quality torque screwdriver ensures that proper torque is being applied and maintains requirements associated with ISO quality standards. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the accuracy and repeatability requirements of ISO 6789: 2003 (+/- 6% of setting).
- Various models that range from 0.7 ozf.in – 120 lbf.in Ergonomic rubber hand grip.
- Precision radial ball clutch “slips-free” when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment.
- No external adjustment scale – must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- All models provide bi-directional operation and are calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- ESD compliant.