The Rotary Torque Unit is designed to be used in-line to limit torque for both manual and certain power-driven applications. The versatile torque limiter allows conventional hand and power tools to be easily converted into torque tools. Provides accurate process control as the unit prevents a fastener or bolt from being under and over tightened. Repeatability within +/- 6% of pre-set torque value.
- Reliable radial torque mechanism.
- The mechanism slips free when the pre-set torque value is reached, eliminating overtightening.
- The mechanism then automatically resets.
- Pre-set using a torque analyzer.
- Robust construction with corrosion-free finish.
- CH models are suitable for chuck adaptation.
- Non-length dependent.
- Bi-directional operation and are calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- Torque Ranges