Break-Over Torque Wrench
The MTBN Break-Over Torque Wrench is a preset production torque wrench with flexibility to adapt to different fastening applications as it is compatible with different head options. The unique break-over mechanism, provides an operator ample time to react once the target torque is reached and to stop applying any additional force to the fastener. Break-over torque wrenches improve control of the fastening process by reducing the risk of both over and under tightening. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the accuracy and repeatability requirements of ISO 6789:2003 (Tools < 10 N.m (+/- 6% of setting): MTBN 2 & MTBN 10 (Tools > 10 N.m are +/- 4% of setting): MTBN 25, MTBN 65, MTBN 135 & MTBN 200
- A preset production torque wrench with flexibility to adapt to different applications with ability to change different head options.
- Breaks over upon reaching preset torque and reset automatically.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment.
- No external adjustment scale – must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- All models are are fitted with double positive torque adjustment locking system to prevent tampering.
- Compact and well balanced.
- Ideal for use in restricted areas.
- Interchangeable Heads for all models are available.
- MTBN2 & MTBN10 are ESD compliant.
- Mountz San Jose, CA is a certified ISO 9001:2015 company. Mountz, Inc. committed to quality through the rigorous process of Quality Management Systems (QMS) implementations and compliance.