MMTB Miniature Break-Over Wrench
MMTB Miniature Break-Over Wrench is a miniature preset production torque wrench with a fixed head. The versatile wrench is available with different head configuration options, like open, box, flare, hex key and ratchet head. MMTB models are design to have one permanent head style attached to it. When the MMTB torque wrench achieves torque, the head breaks-over preventing the operator from overtorquing the fastener.
Grip Head The Grip Heads are custom made; provide size information (sample preferred) and any clearance issues. Head can be used for round knurled or nonknurled nut(s) where gripping to tighten might damage the surface. Typically, for odd sizes and with no flats for a wrench head to grip. Also, can be used to tighten certain tube shapes that wouldn
- “Breaks-over” when preset torque is reached eliminating overtorquing.
- The break-over mechanism minimizes shock to assemblies.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale – must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Torque Ranges from 1 ozf.in to 80 ozf.in.
- One-way operation standard.
- Bi-directional break and available upon request.
- Small with lightweight aluminum handle
(3/8″ dia. x approx.- 3 1/2″ overall length).
- Mountz San Jose, CA is a certified ISO 9001:2015 company. Mountz, Inc. committed to quality through the rigorous process of Quality Management Systems (QMS) implementations and compliance.
There are two torque range models available:
1 ozf.in – 39 ozf.in
40 ozf.in – 80 ozf.in
1. Specify your requested pre-set torque:
Pre-set torque can be set from 1 ozf.in to 80 ozf.in
2. Specify head:
OE (Open Head)
3. Specify size:
OE (Open End) Sizes 7/32” to 3/4”
BH (Box Head) Sizes 1/4” to 3/4”
FN (Flare Nut) Sizes 1/3” to 9/16”
HK (Hex Key) Sizes 1/16” to 5/32”
RH (Ratchet Head) Size 1/4”
GH (Grip Head) provide size (samples preferred) & clearance issues.
(additional sizes and special heads available)