TBIH Break Over Wrench
The TBIH Break Over Wrench is a small torque wrench ideal for applications with limited space. The flexible preset wrench can adapt to different fastening applications as it is compatible with different head options like open end, box end, flare end, hex key end or a ratchet head.
The slim wrench features a tamper-proof internal adjustment. When the TBIH torque wrench achieves torque, the head breaks-over signaling to the operator to stop applying torque to the fastener or bolt. Break-over torque wrenches improve control of the fastening process by reducing the risk of both over and under tightening. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the accuracy and repeatability requirements of ISO 6789:2003 (+/- 6% of setting).
Small Torque Wrench – Flexible to Change Head Configurations
- Torque ranges from 25 ozf.in to 50 lbf.in.
- The break-over mechanism minimizes shock to assemblies.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment.
- No external adjustment scale – must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- “Breaks-over” when preset torque is reached eliminating overtorquing.
- Six different colored aluminum handles allow for color-coding of specific torque values in production areas.
- Small and lightweight.
- Ideal for use in restricted spaces.
- Interchangeable heads are manufactured with a common centerline so the torque setting remains the same when head sizes are changed.
- Mountz San Jose, CA is a certified ISO 9001:2015 company. Mountz, Inc. committed to quality through the rigorous process of Quality Management Systems (QMS) implementations and compliance.