TSP is a preset torque wrench that’s ideal for maintenance and production applications where over-torque conditions are not tolerated. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the accuracy and repeatability requirements of ISO 6789: 2003 (+/- 6% of setting).
- When the preset torque is reached, the unique cam action provides high repeatability while eliminating overtorquing.
- Anodized quality finish with stainless steel head.
- Comfortable rubber hand grip.
- Slim profile and light weight.
- Non-length dependent.
- ESD compliant.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment.
- No external adjustment scale – must be preset using a torque analyzer.