Quality Magnifying Lamps
See it Bigger, See it Clearer
Selecting The Right Magnifier:
1. Determine the desired magnification for your needs. Do remember, as you increase magnification, you decrease both the focal length and the viewing area.
2. Check to find out the correct diopter you need to achieve that magnification.
3. Note the focal length and lens diameter that correspond to the magnification and lens diopter you have chosen, and make sure they are suitable for your task.
4. As a general rule, because the working distance will be less than 8″ above 5 diopter, stereo microscopes are recommended for rework purposes.
5. For more information on dioptre, pls visit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dioptre