The Mountz brushless rotary torque and angle shaft sensors are designed for precision torque testing. Used in-line with rotating shafts or nutrunners for feedback control. Ideal for motor testing, high RPM Tools or rotational measurement applications.
- Non-contact signal transfer and maintenance free.
- The brushless rotary torque & angle sensor is a compact design & bi-directional.
- Used in-line with rotating shafts or nutrunners for feed back control.
- Motor testings, high RPM Tools or rotational measurement applications.
- RA Models: – Angle output 2-channel quadrature – 360 pulses per rotation – Ability to measure the rotation angle of a fastener – Joint rate & breakaway torque can be measured too Features ARCII technology, an instant auto-recognition system of the BLRTSX connected to the PTT or LTT.