Dial Analyzer is designed for hand tools, like torque screwdrivers and torque wrenches. This tool is not suitable for power tools. Ideal for checking torque tools on production floor daily or weekly to ensure the tools aren’t falling out of calibration, or can be used in cailbration lab. Using a quality torque tester makes a safer world through accuracy and precision. Measuring torque is essential for companies to ensure their product’s quality, safety and reliability isn’t compromised. The failure of a three-cent fastener that isn’t properly tightened can lead to catastrophic or latent failures.
- Easy to read dual scale (Metric & American).
- Memory style master pointer retains maximum readings.
- Designed for all types of hand torque wrenches and screwdrivers.
- Bench mount style.
- Clockwise direction only (MTS models).
- Reversible drive adapters provide two drive options per model (MTS models) Robust and modern design includes angled dial for easy viewing (MTS models).
- Spindle lock eliminate the need to remove tool from drive during torque adjustment (MTS models).
- Input drive shock absorber protects from tool kick back.