The TLS Prime is a new economical preset torque screwdriver series. Designed with same the trusted Mountz cam-over technology, the TLS Prime provides the basic elements required for preventing over torque occurrences. The screwdriver is designed for industries with low volume fastening applications or have less stringent torque control requirements. Engineered with a durable plastic cam mechanism, the preset screwdriver (internally adjustable) still provides precision torque control and prevents a fastener or bolt from being under and overtightened.
- Various models that range from 1.8 – 40 lbf.in.
- Accuracy +/- 10% of setting.
- Designed for low volume fastening applications. Limited to 2,000 life cycles.
- One-way clutch system is designed for the screwdriver to apply torque in one direction and lockup in the opposite direction for easy screw removal. Ideal for maintenance and refurbishing applications.
- Built with a cam-over design, the accurate torque screwdriver prevents a fastener or bolt from being under and over tightened.
- Ergonomic grip for the operator: lightweight and reduces operator fatigue.
- Simple torque adjustment design. No external adjustment scale – must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Quick conversion from 1/4 F/Hex to 1/4 Sq Drive with accessory # 020175.