ATB Break-Over Torque Wrench
ATB Break-Over Torque Wrench is a adjustable torque wrench that breaks over upon reaching preset torque and resets automatically.
- Easy-to-read single scale models protected by a display window. Graduation collar on the torque handle.
- Extenally adjustable tool that offers different setting options for applications that require more than one torque value.
- The “positive” locking system securely prevents incidental torque adjustment.
- Compact and well balanced. Ideal for use in restricted areas.
- Interchangeable Heads for all models are available.
- Head options for wrenches with 8mm Spigot (ATB2.5, ATB5 & ATB10 models)
- Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the accuracy and repeatability requirements of ISO 6789:2003
(Tools < 10 N.m (+/- 6% of setting):
ATB2.5, ATB5 & ATB10
- Mountz San Jose, CA is a certified ISO 9001:2015 company. Mountz, Inc. committed to quality through the rigorous process of Quality Management Systems (QMS) implementations and compliance.