The Loading Bench is a laboratory grade instrument designed to enable accurate torque wrench calibration with less physical effort. The calibration instrument enables quick and easy torque wrench calibration and presetting, independent of human influence or transducer side and end load factors.
Torque Wrench Calibration with a Mechanical Torque Wrench Loader
- A calibration system designed to ensure accurate calibration of torque wrenches.
- The laboratory grade instrument assures accurate torque calibration and pre-setting, independent of human influence or transducer side and end load factors.
- The drive system assures load application, eliminating the operator induced test error.
- Built for durable use, the Loading Bench reduces the operator effort required to attain and sustain torque during the calibration process.
- Large wheel for smooth manual loading.
- Operates in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
- Models that range from 0 – 2000 lbf.ft
- Use with a Mountz BMX Torque Sensor and a FTA, LTT or PTT torque analyzer.
- Mountable for bench or a cabinet.
- Adjustable to fit the size of wrench being tested. Load applied easily and slowly for accurate calibration.
Loading Bench Models
LBF250F Item # 063302
- Torque Range: Max 250 lbf.ft (3000 lbf.in)
- Reaction Position: Horizontally 4″ to 28″ from the center of the turn-table. Vertically 1″ to 4″ from the turntable base.
- Weight 53 lbs.
- Size: 37 1/2” W x 12” H x 10 3/4” D
LBF750F Item # 063301
- Torque Range: Max 750 lbf.ft (9000 lbf.in)
- Reaction Position: Horizontally 4.87″ to 41.25″ from the center of the turn-table.Vertically 1.87″ to 5.4″ from the turntable base.
- Weight 130 lbs.
- Size: 50” W x 15” H x 15 1/2” D
LBF2000F Item # 063300
- Torque Range: Max 2000 lbf.ft (24000 lbf.in).
- Reaction Position: Horizontally 4.87″ to 75.5″ from the center of the turn-table. Vertically 1.87″ to 5. 4″ from the turntable base.
- Weight 160 lbs.
- Size: 84 3/4” W x 15” H x 15 1/2” D