TB Break-Over Torque Wrench
TB Break-Over Torque Wrench is a small torque wrench with a fixed head. The versatile preset wrench is available with different head configuration options, like open end, box end, flare end, hex key end or ratchet head.
TB Break-Over Torque Wrench models are designed to have one permanent head style attached to it. When the TB torque wrench achieves torque, the head breaks-over signaling to the operator to stop applying torque to the fastener or bolt. Break-over torque wrenches improve control of the fastening process by reducing the risk of both over and under tightening. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the accuracy and repeatability requirements of ISO 6789:2003 (+/- 6% of setting).
- Torque ranges from 25 ozf.in to 50 lbf.in.
- The break-over mechanism minimizes shock to assemblies.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment.
- No external adjustment scale – must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- “Breaks-over” when preset torque is reached eliminating overtorquing.
- Six different colored aluminum handles allow for color-coding of specific torque values in production areas.
- Small and lightweight.
- Ideal for use in restricted spaces.
- Handle: 5 Length x 9/16 Diameter.
- Mountz San Jose, CA is a certified ISO 9001:2015 companyMountz, Inc. committed to quality through the rigorous process of Quality Management Systems (QMS) implementations and compliance.